The catalyst of holistic SEO
The competitor analysis analyzes the (most important) competitors in your market. It is important to identify the competition so that you can adjust the (marketing) strategy accordingly. This analysis is part of the external analysis.
With a good competition analysis you can find the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of your competition. You can copy the strengths of your competitors, use the opportunities and use their weaknesses to give your website a stronger position.
It provides you valuable insight and tells you exactly what it takes to get high in the search engines. Are you dealing with professionals, amateurs or people who have only performed the basic optimization? The competition analysis of FML Marketing is the ideal tool to discover relevant keywords to target or to focus on other, long-tail keywords.
By carrying out this analysis, you can improve your company position and respond in a timely manner to changes in your market.
FML’s competitor analysis is often the start of a holistic SEO campaign. It enables you to:
- Highlight your distinctive ability with respect to your competitors
- Discover your competitors strategies
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of the competition
- Important insights of competitive behavior
- Discover new keywords your competition is ranking for
- Identify market trends and behaviour